Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Crazy Life

Here is the little frog I knitted for my nephew John for his first birthday. It is one of Susan Anderson's free patterns on the Spud and Chloe blog. It was a fast little knit, with not too much sewing.

Life has been crazy around here. Laura is nearing 4 months, and right on cue with the other babies, she is getting up more frequently at night, and then often wants to stay awake at 6 a.m. Real food here we come.....So, that leaves me with little sleep, and therefore tired. Ugh.

School is going well. We are all excited about our states studies. It's definitely more busy this year with four of them doing things. It just means no flower sewing during school just now.

The weather is cooler this week!! What a relief. Still hardly any rain, so I must get out and water. I'm just too sluggish.

Emily arrives home from Arizona soon!!! We're so excited. It will be great to have her around again. She's been gone for half of Laura's life!

And now it's time to sign off and organize my clutter a bit.


2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

One of the joys of motherhood is not sleep. :)

I hope you didn't mind me forwarding you the URL to Anne's post along with Stephanie.

I remember you had written how hard it is to keep a tidy house while homeschooling and my daughter has said the same thing. Ann, as usual, put it all into words...

Getting used to an empty nest and clean house here but the extra time has been nice.

Ruth MacC said...

That's a great toy!
Lucky boy.