Monday, March 5, 2018

Watercolor Cards for Sale


I started selling my own handmade cards when I was about six years old. I wanted to raise money for a certain worthy cause and decided I would make cards out of construction paper and sell them from our little child-sized table in the front yard. Fortunately I had kind neighbors and I managed to sell a few and collect maybe $1.50 or so!

Now, so many years later, I'm selling cards again! This time they are properly printed cards of my very own watercolors! I created some paintings of cakes -- mostly cakes I've made for birthdays or special occasions. The next best thing to eating cake is painting it or sending it in the mail!

My cards are now available on Etsy, and you can also purchase them at my sister's floral shop Blooms by Wildwood.

No comments: