TEN ART SUPPLIES FOR GIFTING:
- Pilot Juice Brown Gel Pen
- Windsor & Newton Travel Watercolor Set
- Rosemary Brushes travel watercolor brush R13
- Stillman & Bern Sketchbook (Beta or Zeta series are my favorite)
- A journal or bag from Juniper Grove Journals
- A Carl Angel-5 pencil sharpener
- A set of Tombow brush pens
- Pentel Aquash Water brushes
- Faber Castell Polychromos Colored Pencils
- Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White
NINE BOOK IDEAS FOR GIVING THIS CHRISTMAS
This gorgeous book is intended for use with children but the illustrations and information would be just as enjoyable for adults
All kinds of useful bird information with wonderful illustrations and species-specific info
A DK book for children along the lines of Peter Wohlleben and fully illustrated. Another book that can be enjoyed by children as well as adults.
With her gentle watercolors and inviting storytelling, Julie chronicles a year in nature around her home in southeast Ohio.
Written in the form of a monthly diary, this book is full of regional information, illustrations, and humorous descriptions of the authors discoveries
This is such an inspiring collection of mini-biographies and photos of real adventurers and their real sketchbooks. It will make you want to pull your paints out and create your own sketchbook.
An incredible collection of herbs and their information illustrated with incredible color pattern prints.
One of the most important nature works in recent years, this is a book all about trees, how they are connected and communicate, and so many other things most of us never knew about them!
Unearthing The Secret Garden: The Plants and Places That Inspired Frances Hodgson Burnett by Marta McDowell
If you love the book The Secret Garden, and you love nature, it is guaranteed you will love this brand new exploration of the plants and places that birthed this story
Please note that this page contains affiliate links.