Monday, June 28, 2010

And The Winner Is....

#14: Stephanie

Congratulations! It's nice to "meet" you, Stephanie, and now you'll have to let me know an email address and:

-whether you'd like regular or decaf tea

-which flower you would like (choose one from my Etsy shop)

-I'm assuming you want the knitting patterns!! :)

-and whether you would like to have Mansfield Park or A Year in Provence as the book

Back to regular programming tomorrow. And, by the way, I've finally fixed it so anyone can leave a comment!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Heather,

I feel so lucky to be your 500th post winner!

Email address: stephanieDOTnoganATgmailDOTcom

Tea: decaf please (I usually have tea in the evenings)

Flower: hard choice, but I'll pick Orange Tweed Summer Daisy

Patterns: I would love Christina's knitting patterns! I've had my eye on the shawlette from her recent spring collection.

Book: I haven't read either, but the synopsis of A Year in Provence sounded intriguing.

Thanks again for a great giveaway and continuing to update your wonderful blog.