Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Old Friends and New Friends

I have been quite absent from the blog world these last two weeks. We've been busy enjoying the presence of old friends from Scotland and meeting many more new friends.

The festivities centered around the baptism of baby Islay and her family gathered from far (Scotland) and near (NY, VA, IN) to celebrate. This meant we could be reunited with our dear friends from Scotland for 10 days as well as get to meet the rest of the family! Here are most of them at the baptism:

I have lots to post about from our visit: fancy cakes, good food, incredible thrift store finds, and even some knitting. Our relatives begin arriving tomorrow for another weekend of festivities, but as I find time, I'll be posting!

Here is my friend Rachel. It was so good to catch up after 6 years of not seeing each other. There were several kids to meet too! Can't wait to tell you more about our adventures......

No comments: