Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back to the Grind

Vacation (or Staycation) is over and we are back to the grind. So much so that there isn't a moment to stop and breath. Between homeschooling, feeding and clothing 7 people, medicating 4 of them, and trying to keep up with all my other responsibilities, life is CRAZY just now.

I have so many pictures to post, so hopefully I'll get the chance. Here we are on the last night of our vacation, eating a picnic dinner on the Circle downtown.

And then, as a big treat to end the vacation, we all went on a carriage ride!! It was so much fun, and hopefully will be very memorable. Thirty minutes of riding slowly over the streets of downtown imagining times gone by.

We all loved it!!!
Tomorrow begins our homeschool group and Laura's physical therapy. I have this feeling that I need to cram my entire fall into one month since September was taken up with vacation and November will be taken up with hospital stays. Oh the joys of a busy family!!! :)

1 comment:

Judy T said...

Heather, your pics are wonderful and I am so glad that you had a great staycation..... Sometimes they are the most fun - especially with several little ones. Laura is such a cutie - love her great smile. It was great to see all your family again, and know that you all had a great time on the carriage ride, etc.
Blessings and love, I will try to keep up with your posts..