Friday, January 14, 2011

Time to Say Hello

Life has been so busy here that I haven't been able to post, and I am missing that. I decided to make some felt flowers this week for my first order in, maybe, 9 months (can that be true?). So, that has consumed my spare time and left me wondering if I actually have time for crafting at that level just now......

I spent some time with the children crafting this week and have some cute things to post. We've also gotten hooked watching the Edwardian Farm episodes on youtube. Lots to learn about life 100 years ago.

Laura keeps us busy with her 6-7 feeds a day. Michael gets up at 5 a.m. and I stay up until past midnight. Between medications, table food feedings, and exercises, I think I could have a full-time job just being her mom. :)

Tonight I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the new 50-book limit on each of our library cards. Just a year ago it was 120 book limit and then this year it was 75. I have four cards for our family, but that is a limit of only 200 and when I went online tonight I realized it might just be trouble if I tried to request any valentine books......hmmmm....better get James to the library pronto to obtain his card.

I should get back to finishing my flowers......I hope to pop in a bit more frequently next week.

3 comments:

southseaislandhome said...

Nice to see you back here. I've been thinking of you. That is a cute photo of Laura on the sofa. Does the 50 book limit have a time period? We're allowed 20 books per person for 4 weeks.

Lovella ♥ said...

OH my goodness . .you are amazing. The book limit problem just cracked me up. Unbeliveable.
Oh ..the picture of Laura is darling. I hope you get enough rest. I know you will give your last ounce of strength but we don't want you to do that.

Amy K said...

Ugh. We also are struggling with the new limits and would have to pay an extra $50 per PLAC card. :). Thanks for linking to Michaels book! That's awesome!!