Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School 2009


Today we began the 2009-2010 school year! In my opinion, it's still summer, but I did the math this week and figured we better start now. I scrambled to organize our schoolroom and closet and bought school supplies and one new outfit for each kid to start school in.
I think we all enjoyed getting back to the books and I hope it will be a good year for all of us. There are so many possibilities and yet housework and life call too! One day down, 179 to go!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Here's to a happy and wonderful school year!!!

Monica said...

Great picture!!

willow said...

Still two weeks to go for us. I do like the new term, fresh start feeling that always seems to be around at the end of summer. Of course I also like any excuse to get new stationery supplies. My eldest son has just bought an academic diary ready for university and will be stocking up on lots of study stuff, sadly I cannot justify buying any for myself!

Ruth MacC said...

I know I am inundating you with connents but your kids are beautiful:o)
Just had to say it!

I start hs with Sean on Monday.