Saturday, December 8, 2012

Remains of the Week

A few things I couldn't resist posting:

Candy cane cookies. The first batch made this week:


Cutting snowflakes:


Sewing presents:


An art workshop:


Buddies:

Laura's request for breakfast every morning: rice kispies 


Another look at my birthday tea:


At the Butler Rejoice Concert:


Coffee!


Tree time:


Michael even dusted off his guitar to entertain us:


This child is eating fruit cake (Dundee cake). Definitely my daughter!


A new thing this year -- a tree for the dining room. Overheard from Laura, "I remember this one James."

Another glimpse at birthday tea and the final course:


And now to bed......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather I haven't had much time to read blogs and I see yours is full of many posts since the first of the month, so I will have to come back to catch up. Your 'Remains of the Week' post shows such creativity and celebration. Lovely!