Saturday, December 4, 2010

Felt Goodness




While in the hospital with Laura, I took a walk one day to a local Barnes and Noble and found Fa La La La Felt. I normally NEVER buy books brand new at these kinds of places, but a second look and I decided the book had to come home with me.

Fa La La La Felt is filled with 45 terrific ornaments and decorations for Christmas, all using felt or felted wool. I'm in love with just about every one of the designs (it's unusual to come by a book where you love almost everything). I've been thumbing through trying to decide which one to try first. I don't have a lot of crafting time this year, but we are planning one day devoted entirely to making ornaments. I think we'll all be picking something from this book.

1 comment:

southseaislandhome said...

I'd love to see what you make from this. I've often looked at it and wondered if it would be any good. I see it alot on the crafty blogs that I visit, but you're never sure if it's just good marketing or not.