Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cath Kidston Love

I was totally surprised to find this waiting for us when we got back from the hospital with Laura (nearly two weeks ago!). Cath Kidston is one of my very favorite stores/catalogs. I've never actually been in one of her stores, but have always seen her stuff in my favorite magazines and love looking online or in the catalogs.

Those of you who know me well, or have read this blog long enough, will take one look at her catalog and know why I love it. :)

Now I actually own something from Cath Kidston! It's so exciting. :) And, note how the Twinings tea actually color coordinates with the contents of the box!! I finally had to give up looking at everything and start using it. Poor cousin John had to drink from the Cath cup when he was here on his last visit -- I think we'll have to find something more manly for the future.

3 comments:

Heather Anne said...

What a lovely surprise! Yummy tea and all those lovely things to enjoy! A nice bright spot in all your trials - I am glad that Laura is home and on the mend and I am continuing to pray! As for cousin John, I am sure he'll survive the pretty sippy!

southseaislandhome said...

How beautiful! What a lovely, lovely surprise to come home to. I love Kath Kidston too - it's so pretty. Have fun with all of that (I know you will). :o)

Jessica said...

so festive! love the new look btw. the calendar is so cute - i have been lazy about our advent calendar so far. im starting to catch the sprit though. have a fun, stress free season.