Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Back in the Saddle

November was a crazy month around here! I'm optimistically hoping that December won't be so busy! Ha ha...

There are so many things to blog about I don't know when I'll get to them -- Rachel's birthday and all those events and everything we did while in Oklahoma last week with Michael's family. We did take some great extended family pictures which I'll have to post when I get them.

I'm finally getting the house sorted out after leaving in a whirlwind. Load after load of laundry has been done and is now awaiting folding, sorting, and ironing. All my fall pumpkins are waiting to be cooked, along with a bunch of mealy apples leftover from the orchard.

One feels the need for a bit of a respite between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it doesn't ever seem to happen does it? My sister and I have birthdays in the next week, so that will add to the excitement. And, Goodwill is 50% city-wide this Saturday! Can't wait!

Oh, and we can't forget that we're having a girl!!!! I think we thought it might never happen -- Rachel having a sister. It's going to be so fun!

Better go for now and get some rest......

1 comment:

Monica said...

Great picture!! It's amazing how much they look alike, yet different. It makes me wonder what your little girl will look like.