Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lingering Beauty

There is still much lingering beauty in my garden. My mom so kindly picks and arranges flowers for us when she comes on Sundays.

This bouquet has been brightening our days all week. Doesn't it look like spring instead of fall?

Life is very full. Homeschooling is keeping me going from dawn til dusk and then I'm ready to do something relaxing (not sit in front of the computer screen).

I need to go finish my household chores and then the work will be done for the week! Sunday is tomorrow! A day of rest and refreshment for the week ahead!

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I am also enjoying the flowers in my garden still but I am wondering if you can send your mom over here to arrange them so beautifully for me. :)

Heather Anne said...

Our new neighbors were in shock the other day having had to fire their flooring guy amid threats and accusations. It was terrible. We were in prayer for them at our school table when suddenly our Storyteller decided he needed to take flowers. He grabbed a paper cup, arranged a handful of blossoms and took them over - I was never so thankful for the fall blooms lingering in our parched garden!