Thursday, September 22, 2011

Off to the Big City!

I am off to New York City for the weekend!!! ALL BY MYSELF! I can hardly believe it! I've been selling biscotti to a local restaurant and saving my money and now I'm off! I'm going to be staying with a friend I graduated highschool with and can't wait to explore the city!

On the list is Purl Soho -- an amazing knit shop, Once Upon a Tart -- a cafe whose cookbook I love, and definitely Central Park.

Can't wait to tell you all about it next week!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

That sounds wonderful! Have a fabulous time!

Reneelynn said...

Sounds like a great adventure. Hope you have a wonderful time. Enjoy!!!

Monica said...

Yay!! I know you are just going to have the an amazing time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

harmony and rosie said...

Enjoy!

Jessica said...

i am going to NYC by myself in November we should have coordinated! ahh. have fun! i cant wait to go and do some street photography in times square. we will meet up someday :)

Lovella ♥ said...

I hope you are having the most enjoyable time. .hugs to you!