Friday, May 31, 2013

The Tea Trolley

One afternoon this week I had several ladies over to visit. Out came the tea trolley and the teapots and one of my friends brought all the tea. We chose Jasmine Green with Pomegranate, Alpine Berry, and Decaf Earl Grey. (I served the tea hot with both mugs and glasses of ice so we could have the choice of either.)


We had some lovely treats to accompany the tea and of course great conversation, much of which centered around children and education. 


 Bible study was at my house this week and I had my lovely peonies to decorate! Andrew is a pro at making gluten free banana bread these days and thankfully I had some hanging around!


Rachel and I walked in a store last night and found ourselves confronted with peony china! Oh my! I couldn't resist a photo, even if I did resist the temptation to buy something!


The weekend has begun. Cooler weather is in the forecast for next week and that means even better tea drinking weather! Have a lovely weekend!

The Tea Trolley Link Up:
-- Any post that is tea, coffee, or hot drink related
-- Link to this blog
-- Paste your link in the Mr. Linky below

2 comments:

Everydaythings said...

Heather that peony china is lovely, I'm not sure I could resist it either! I love your tea trolley series, always makes me hungry! all looks yum!

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the hostess with the mostest, Heather! The peony china is pretty, but I am very fond of your own china with the wee pink flowers and hexagonal (?) plates - because it's the same china that dear friends in Benbecula use.