2. My New Centerpiece -- a friend gave me these beautiful doilies and I think they are so pretty! They are done on a ecru linen with different colored embroidery. They look adorable with my two new violets.
4. Farmer's Market Produce -- I had so much fun this past week using my purchases from the farmer's market. We had zucchini in stirfry, tomatoes with cream and salt and pepper, eggplant pizzas (which were incredible inside a sandwich), and steamed green beans.5. The Doctrine of God's Sovereignty -- which can be summed up in these verses from Romans 8:28,29: "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose....to be conformed to the image of his Son..."
6. The Children's Craft Creations -- Rachel and Andrew are so busy braiding and crocheting these days. Every now and then they emerge from their work area with new jewelry for Mommy to wear!
9. My New Napkins -- After sitting in the project pile for 1 1/2 years, I finally sat down and finished off these napkins, which definately say "summer" to me!
10. Picking Our Own Tomatoes -- our little cherry tomatoes are finally ripening and we've picked about 8 so far. The first few were each cut into 4 pieces to enable everyone to have a taste. :)
I hope you too are enjoying many wonderful things this summer!