Saturday, September 5, 2009

Knitted Bear

I made this sweet little bear last week to give to a friend who is having a baby any day. The bear is from Susan B. Anderson's Itty-Bitty Nursery and is so simple to knit! The entire bear is made of garter stitch (knit every stitch) squares!!!! The only thing slightly difficult is sewing the bear together -- all it takes is a little time.

So, all of you Knit Nighters out there -- you might want to consider making one of these! They make great gifts -- and mine only took one skein of Cotton Classic.

Photo courtesy of Tammy -- thanks!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

That's so cute!

SueJ said...

Just caught up on the last few posts -had to read the birthday post twice! Congratulations!!!!!

Lovella ♥ said...

I think I could do that. . .I really do. . I'll let you know if I am right. .it is darling.

Ruth MacC said...

It looks very traditional and unique, and great!

Michelle Rosalyn Matthews said...

How adorable!

Green Orchid said...

Super cute teddy! did it take long to make?

Heather L. said...

No, it didn't take long to knit at all. Just a bit fiddly sewing it all together.