Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving



"It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
to sing praises to your name O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
and your faithfulness by night,"

Psalm 92:1,2


With the events of this past year, I feel as though Thanksgiving has just a bit more meaning for me this time around. I have practically experienced God's steadfast love by day, and His faithfulness by night in His carrying me through the health struggles of the past months. It is with great thanksgiving that I offer my praise to God for His faithfulness.

I am also thankful for my dear family and friends who have prayed for me, encouraged me and helped out with children/meals/errands. An especial thanks to my husband Michael who has been the best of husbands, and done anything within his power to help me feel better.

I am thankful for the many material blessings that we enjoy each day as well, and it is with great anticipation that I look forward to being able to sit down to Thanksgiving dinner with our extended family and enjoy the wonderful food. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog, Heather! It is SOOOO good to hear you're up and around and feeling alive again! Praise God! Hope the good news just keeps getting gooder 'n gooder.

Thanks for all the lovely photos, too. All so beautiful.

Love,
Mom LeF