Saturday, March 22, 2008

All Things New

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,"" John 11:25




"Behold the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new."" Revelation 21:3-5


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is gorgeous, I will be back to visit!

Heather Anne said...

May the Lord richly bless your Easter Celebration! He is Risen indeed!

Monica said...

My stomach is growling looking at all the delicious food! Looks like everyone had a great time.