Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Saturday Post

A few hodge-podge photos from the week.

My paperwhites are in full bloom. Their fragrance wafts through the house and makes the air smell like spring:

Rachel and I went to Rosebuds this week. The theme was "One-Stroke Painting."

And for the snack the girls got to "paint" their own sugar cookies:

My table has been lifting my spirits all week. It's covered in a Goodwill find -- a beautiful, flowery, yellow tablecloth, and the flowers mom brought me two weeks ago:

Tea with Janet on Monday was a special highlight:


And now I'm off to finish a few chores and try to get things ready for the Lord's Day. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Mrs. E. said...

Oh, what a great Goodwill find. I love the tablecloth, so bright and cheery! I've enjoyed browsing through your blog.
Blessings,
Heather (Mrs. E.)

Heather Anne said...

Your paper whites look wonderful - my amaryllis are going to bloom soon, I think! I hope! Your table cloth is so cheery - no wonder it makes your heart sing!