Monday, March 9, 2009

Village Yarn Shop

Remember my purses?
I'm so happy to announce that my purses are now on display at the Village Yarn Shop in Zionsville. This yarn shop is relatively new to Zionsville, but I hope it will become a fast and firm fixture.

The shop is so beautiful and inviting, and I can't wait for a time to go and just sit and knit.

Colorful, gorgeous yarn is everywhere, and there is plenty of light and open space.


You'll have to let me know if you happen by the shop and see the purses!

7 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh what a lovely shop .. .I was thinking that Willow might stop by but she is clear across country .. I bet she would love to sit and chit chat there.
Congratulations on having your purses in the shop . .all the best with the sale of them.
They are truly pretty perfect for Easter.

willow said...

Hello Heather,
That really does look like a brilliant shop. There aren't any wool shops like that around here, I suppose there would be in London but nothing local. Those pink chairs do look inviting.

Mrs. Troop said...

Darling purses! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is SO exciting!!! I hope all of Zionsville falls in love with your purses! :) Next, you've got to get a shop to carry your tea cozies. They are so hard to find.

Monica said...

What a great opportunity! I'm glad more people are going to get to enjoy your handiwork.

Ruth MacC said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

That shop looks lovely! a wonderful place to sell yor bags!