1. I noticed the other day that I only own black or green purses -- funny, isn't it?
2. I believe I've had the chicken pox three times -- and my children have not yet had it once.
3. I have lived in 17 different residences in 5 states, 3 countries and 3 continents.
4. My great uncle convinced me as a child to have my cavity filled without novicaine. He was right -- I did just fine. (It wasn't very big.)
5. After the second grade, I never went to school -- I was homeschooled. People find that very interesting -- especially mothers who are presently homeschooling their own children. It's as if they think, "Oh my, there are actually homeschooled children who have made it to adulthood." Either that or they're thinking, "That's why she's so weird." :) It's also why I find homeschooling my children to feel very "normal."
6. As a child I really wanted to be a spy, or maybe President.